Tuesday, 11 October 2011

LO.1: Brief

Commission
Brief

On Monday 10th 2011, Richard Hoare wrote to me via email, a more detailed account of my brief in case I would lose my notes or still did not understand it fully. Imagery of the email exchange is shown below.

    Email Summarised:

Dear Ryan

For your brief, I would like you to produce a TV advert for Auriga Jewellry.

The TV advert must contain footage of the shop, inside and out and if customers are involved then please blur them out for reasons you should know already. I want it to be 30 minutes long as any longer, people might lose interest. It must be of a high quality, containing music and special effects, however do not use too many special effects and if you can add narration, do not make it childish as I would like the advert to cater to adults primarily. Also, don't forget to focus slightly on the watch repairing aspect of the shop as we do that too but if you can't then that's fine but it would be nice to include.

I am available Tuesday to Saturday in the Shop from times 11:00AM - 4:00PM so please take your footage when I'm around.

Thanks again

Richard Hoare
Managing Director of Aurgia Jewellry Limited
2 Queen Victoria Street
Reading, Berkshire
RG1 1TG, Tel 0118 959 5661

No comments:

Post a Comment