Commission
Potential Profitable Company Partner Plan
Who are you going to work for?
The potential profitable company partner I am considering to contact is Auriga Jewellers, located in Reading, Queen Victoria Street.
Contact Information:
Auriga Jewellery Limited
2 Queen Victoria Street
Reading , Berkshire
RG1 1TG, Tel 0118 959 5661
http://aurigajewellery.co.uk/
2 Queen Victoria Street
Reading , Berkshire
RG1 1TG, Tel 0118 959 5661
http://aurigajewellery.co.uk/
What do you want to do for them?
What I would like to produce as an artefact for this potential profitable company partner is a television advertisement, professionally-made, as if it were to be aired and broadcasted on live television across various channels. I want the television advert to run for no longer for 30 seconds and contact several shots of the shops and various pieces of information to make it as entertaining, fun, persuasive and interesting as possible. Some considerations of mine for this television advertisement have been the fact that I would like to show the shop transform, lighten up with customers walking in and around the shops along with some catchy music and fun but serious enough narration.
How are you going to contact them?
In order to contact my potential partner I am thinking of two methods, e-mail and phoning up the contact. I feel it’s best to phone them up first as it’s much more direct and personal, waiting on a reply for an e-mail can be quite a bit of a drag and whilst it’s fine, it’s not the first approach I want to take, if I can’t access any information from the client I will take the e-mail route second off, repeat the process but if to no prevail, I will simply have to look for another client in order to produce an artefact for a profitable company.
No comments:
Post a Comment