Summative Review &
Future Commissions
Future Commissions
In this Summative Review, I have been looking at the feedback I have managed to gather from various different people such as my client, peers and so forth. The strengths I have gathered from the work process and outcome is that a lot of the editing went according to plan, the choice of music and the effect were very well done and achieved what my goal was, which was to produce a professional looking advertisement that met me and my clients requipments well. In terms of weaknesses, it was mostly down to some of the shot placement and the flow of the narrative. I feel the choice of shots fits what I wanted to achieve and I wouldn't personal take this as a weakness but from the feedback, it has to be considered as one. When it comes to the final outcome, similar opinions and feedback is shared.
If I was to summarise the responses of my work, it appears I did a very good job and make this video truly feel like a television advertisement that you actually might seen on TV. It was realistic, stylish and worked very well but if there was one goal I would say that could be a future importvement in the light of the work undertaken and the feedback received but it would be the addition of better special effects as I feel, whilst the advertisement is pretty good, it feels, by my standards a little too simplistic and having some more flashy, 3D effects would be nice and make the advert has that slightly higher hint of quality and effort in it's production and viewability.
From looking back at this completed unit, I could get potential new clients by any means. If the Auriga Jewellery Television Advertisment, which was my artefact, was hosted on the Auriga Jewellery Website, competitors, behind that of other jewellery companies could view the advertisment and make think hise praise of it and thus try and contact me, giving me one or a few more potential new clients. In this regard, my potential new clients wouldn't have to see my work directly but instead from their competitors standpoint/website source.
However, I could get new potential clients to see my work by enter contests if available. If I was to produce a television advertisement, I could submit it against other people and the people hosting the competition could see it and consider me to have them as their client. Other means could be more straight forward but expensive. Having the television advertisement actually hosted on a television channel or during a television programme on the internet, could get me some publicity and so long as I have the rights and such of using footage around the Auriga Jewellery workplace, I shouldn't have no troubles displaying my work with the exception of royalties. Finally, I could achieve getting new potential clients but general converation, if I was to work for any standard old company, more specifically one that needs a little uplifting and they had my CV or heard information I had produced a professional television advertisment, they might want to take advantage of that and have their company grow and thus want to see the television advertisement I did for Aurgia and have me have a chance at having this company be my client, whether it be established or coming off the ground.
If I was to summarise the responses of my work, it appears I did a very good job and make this video truly feel like a television advertisement that you actually might seen on TV. It was realistic, stylish and worked very well but if there was one goal I would say that could be a future importvement in the light of the work undertaken and the feedback received but it would be the addition of better special effects as I feel, whilst the advertisement is pretty good, it feels, by my standards a little too simplistic and having some more flashy, 3D effects would be nice and make the advert has that slightly higher hint of quality and effort in it's production and viewability.
From looking back at this completed unit, I could get potential new clients by any means. If the Auriga Jewellery Television Advertisment, which was my artefact, was hosted on the Auriga Jewellery Website, competitors, behind that of other jewellery companies could view the advertisment and make think hise praise of it and thus try and contact me, giving me one or a few more potential new clients. In this regard, my potential new clients wouldn't have to see my work directly but instead from their competitors standpoint/website source.
However, I could get new potential clients to see my work by enter contests if available. If I was to produce a television advertisement, I could submit it against other people and the people hosting the competition could see it and consider me to have them as their client. Other means could be more straight forward but expensive. Having the television advertisement actually hosted on a television channel or during a television programme on the internet, could get me some publicity and so long as I have the rights and such of using footage around the Auriga Jewellery workplace, I shouldn't have no troubles displaying my work with the exception of royalties. Finally, I could achieve getting new potential clients but general converation, if I was to work for any standard old company, more specifically one that needs a little uplifting and they had my CV or heard information I had produced a professional television advertisment, they might want to take advantage of that and have their company grow and thus want to see the television advertisement I did for Aurgia and have me have a chance at having this company be my client, whether it be established or coming off the ground.
No comments:
Post a Comment