Tuesday, 1 November 2011

LO.1: Proposal [Activity #9]

Commission
Activity 9

ProposalFor my Commission I will be producing a promotion television advert for Auriga Jewellery in Reading. A local based jeweller in which displays top quality jewellery along with a watch repairal service. I want to produce a television advert as I feel that would be the most fun and creative way to promote the company. Whilst the advert itself might not be shown on television, it can still give some inspiration as to what it would be like if the company had an advert. I will go into the shop using a video camera, preferably a HD one and highlight the shop inside and outside. Along with possible shots of people inside the shop or outside, whether they be walking by or walking inside to inspect items of potential purchase. I want to take these kind of shops so I can appeal some intersting transitions and comparisons in between shot types as I feel that would make for not only an interesting video to watch, but an interesting advert as it's quite effective in the television broadcasting advertisement industry. I will record footage using panning and tilting motions to give an interesting look and cut all this footage into Adobe's Movie Editing Software Program, Premier Pro. After this I will apply some effects for an added touch and sound to make the television advert become much more convincing.



No comments:

Post a Comment